Certification ISO 9001
The Company DURAND PRODUCTION (manufacturer of MC
France Export) has been allocated a certification for its activity
on November 25, 1999. International standards of our products.
International standards of our products
International organizations developed tests in order
to highlight the differences in “behavior” and to quantify
the improvements made by a formula.
MCFE & DURAND PRODUCTION attempted
to carry out lubricants perfectly adapted to the climatic incidences
and according to the use of each country where the brand was established.
The world standards most current are :
API: American Petroleum Institut
This classification distinguishes the lubricants according to
- The letter S relates to oils for petrol engine.
- The letrre C relates to oils for diesel engine of heavy lorry
type and machines.
- In each class S or C is expressed severity by a letter of the
alphabet and this in an increasing way.
ACEA: Association of the European Manufacturers
This classification distinguishes the lubricants according to the
type of engine:
- Class A for the engines gasoline of the light
- The Class B for the diesel engines of small-engined car of the
- The Class E for the diesel engines of stronger cubic capacity
of weight-heavy and the machines.
JASO: Japanese Automobile Standards Organization
- This classification takes into account the level of emission
and the quality of lubrication.